Oh, heeeeey spring! We imagine you guys, like us, are beyond ready to bid adieu to winter and start to springify your lives (yep, that’s an official verb). So, this week, we decided to keep it extra light and have an easy, breezy conversation about all things spring.
We think you’ll love this episode if you want to get some fresh ideas for brightening up your mind, body and home as we welcome the new season.
In this episode we cover:
- How to store your winter items to maintain their quality
- The best kept secret to getting your house clean in under two hours
- The power of tossing thirty things in thirty minutes #30in30challenge
- How to get over the emotional and financial hump of getting rid of things you don’t need
- Some apps Brooke’s using to stay organized in the kitchen
- What we’re both looking forward to doing and making (in the kitchen and beyond) this spring
- Using this seasonal transition to take stock of what you committed to do this year
- Making space in your life for what matters (literally and figuratively)
- Brooke’s cleaning band
- Joshua Becker – Becoming Minimalist
- The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up
- Everything You’ve Always Wanted to Know About Ramps
- Paprika Recipe Manager App
- Prep & Pantry App
- Sauteed Fiddlehead Ferns
- Bon Appétit Ramp Pesto
- Morel (mushroom) Risotto with Ramp Pesto
- Ramp Risotto
- Herb sauces: Parsley pesto, chimichurri sauce, herb pesto vinaigrette
- Post-marinated grilled skirt steak recipe
Don’t forget: we want to see your #30in30challenge donation and trash heaps! Snap a pic of what you’re tossing and share it with us.
Also! We’re looking for content ideas and your questions for future episodes. If you have some, please feel free to pass them along. Head over to our contact page and get in touch however you choose.
Listen and subscribe on iTunes
Listen and subscribe on Stitcher
Photo credit: Crystal Borde